There are many funding options available to help individuals with hearing loss obtain access to hearing aids and audiological services. Our hearing healthcare providers will provide you with all the necessary information needed to apply to different government agencies and 3rd parties. We routinely assist our clients with disability benefits claims for hearing loss and tinnitus. Most of the applications are straightforward, but we are here to help guide you through the process.
We are licensed to provide services to all government and insurance programs, such as:
- Workers Compensation Board (WCB)
- Alberta Aids to Daily Living (AADL – helps Alberta residents pay for medical equipment)
- AISH (Assured Income for the Severely Handicapped)
- Veterans Affairs Canada
- Department of National Defense
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Saskatchewan Supplementary Health Benefits
- Non-Insured Health Benefits (NIHB - available for eligible First Nation and Inuit people)
- Private Insurance
With a full-time Clinical Audiologist on staff, we can provide services that are accepted by most private insurance plans that have hearing/audiology coverage.
Contact our clinic or book an appointment to discuss what funding might be available to you.